Zane Benefits has worked with insurance and accounting firms of all shapes and sizes over the years. As a result, they've been given a unique glimpse into what challenges they most often face.
According to the Zane Benefits website, employer-based health insurance has evolved. It's no longer just a simple annual renewal. Now, it's defined contribution health benefits and public health insurance exchanges. Defined contribution health benefits can help overcome hurdles like minimum contribution and participation requirements.
The 5-part training kit is available for free download at the zanebenefits.com website and covers the following topics:
- How to retain clients that cancel health benefits
- New ways to generate prospective clients
- How to acquire new clients with defined contribution
- How to help clients that ask for services you don't have
- How to reduce the administrative burden of working with outdated third-party vendors