Various Tips To Write SEO Friendly Content To Grow Your Business
Website ranking is essential for your website to be noticeable to a wider audience. For this, your website content needs to be SEO-friendly.
What does this mean?
Content is SEO-friendly when it is created in a way that is seen to the search engine and is ranked high. Your content should have important keywords to helps search engines find them, understand and map your content to the topic that the audience try to cover. Developing SEO-friendly content should be done carefully by researching the appropriate keywords that go around your posts. Connecting with a digital marketing company in noida for your content should be apt for you to develop good content.
So, the following points guide you with few ways to develop SEO Friendly content.
- Make Use Of Headlines And Sub-headers – Headlines and sub-headers are indeed an important element of any content. It helps in the following ways:
- Including these in your content does wonders for SEO Optimization. First, it makes your writing apt to the topic and hence it would be easier for the readers to read and understand. People tend to share content that is easy to read and understand. Headlines and sub-headers also goes good with search engine robots.
- While crawling through your website, search engine robots would be able to recognize your headlines to make your content understandable. It could interpret which parts are the most important ones, and likewise.
- Including headers and sub-headers also increases the keyword saturation.
- Include Links To Previous Content – Yet another SEO Friendly content writing tip is to include links that point to the previous content. This is referred to as backlinks and is also one way for the search engine to rank content. One of the main features of good content is to include a lot of backlinks either internal or external. For your older content to get more traffic and high rank, you need to include a link from your newer posts.
(image Source: Kinsta)
This way, search engine robots, and people would be able to find out the best articles. When you have links to reputed and high-quality websites, it increases the validity of your website. When the links are better, your page gets a high rank in the search results. When you include reliable sources in your text body, it generates trust among your readers.
- Article Length Optimization – Some of the older posts would have many hundred words, but it was just a number game. The more posts you would publish, the more traffic you would get. But nowadays, it is not the case. Ideally, an article should be about 1500 words and should be published less frequently. This is since Google has displayed that it provides higher priority to high-quality and longer content. They aim to provide their users with the best answers. This would lessen down to have posts that give the most appropriate answers to the user’s query.
On analysing Google Analytics reports, you would know which posts produce the maximum engagement for you website. You will also know the ones that are most visited and read many times. You will also get to know which articles have generated the highest conversions. With this analysis, you would be able to know what works best for your position.
- Select The Appropriate Keywords – Before writing on any topic, you need to identify relevant keywords that go best to your topic. Keywords are a very important part of SEO. The keywords that you choose are mapped to the success of your website rank. The Keyword search tool would help you to find out which keyword works best for your strategy. The Keyword search tool is of two types:
- Basic Keyword Research – Make use of the main keyword to find the best keywords
- Competitor Based Keyword Research – Find out proven keywords that help other websites to drive more traffic.
You get a variety of keywords to suggest tools that your business can use to target the best keywords. You get keyword search tool for free where you would be able to:
- Select the best keywords
- Maintain a content calendar that is based on related long-tail keywords
- Analyse more about your competition
- Analyse which keyword of yours have high search volume
- Increase search engine rank
- Image Optimization – Images are an important factor that interests the content and it aids in shareable. Visitors tend to purchase from the website who has applicable and striking photos. In fact, images take a large portion of the page. Hence, you need to take some time out to optimize the images. This will reduce the client’s data load and helps to improve the content download speed. Image optimization tends to reduce the size of the images without losing their quality.
You can optimize photos by adding keywords to the image files and providing ALT tags. Ensure that you optimize the image size. If the image is large, it slows the load time and SEO gets affected. You need to make the image as small as possible without affecting its quality and visibility. This can be done with the help of image editors with its in-built features.
- Content Shareable – Once you have been successful with SEO-friendly content and rich article, the next step is to make people read it and make it shareable. Various websites like ShareThis and AddThis would help to add social media buttons to your website so that people would be able to share the content easily.
- Write High-Quality Content – This fact is quite evident. The best way to make your content readable by many people is to create engaging content that is useful and entertaining. Search engine rewards websites that contain relevant and high-quality content. Content quality should not be compromised and is important than any other factor.
Once you are done with your thinking about the ways to write and format your content, try to make use of the following tools to improve the writing process:
- Hemingway Editor – This tool analyses your article to find and highlight tough sentences to read and passive sentences.
- Read-Able – This tool analyses your article based on the readability. It provides a readability score for your text.
- Essay Mama – This tool provides proofreading and editing services.
- Help.PlagTracker – Writers tend to turn to similar websites for references at the time of writing web-based content. Hence, you need to check for plagiarism. You can make use of PlagTracker for the same and if found plagiarised you can replace it with original content.
- Keyword Density Checker – This tool scans your URL address or text to find out the number of times the keyword has been mentioned. It is useful for large articles. Keywords should cover about 1 to 2% of the entire text.
- SEO Optimization – This tool analyses your URL address and provides an overview of SEO optimization.
Having said this, creating SEO-friendly content is very important for the success of your website. Make use of the mentioned tips and tools to create SEO-friendly content irrespective of the industry you write for. SEO-friendly content tends to drive more traffic and when there is more traffic, it increases the SEO score. Once you have an overall good SEO score then your business will indeed be flourishing.