Boulevardia’s award winning mobile app and Treasure Hunt return
Festival attendees encouraged to download smartphone app for ultimate festival experience and the chance to win prizes
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (June 11, 2018) – People traveling to Boulevardia June 15 and 16 can now download this year’s mobile app to navigate what sites and entertainment they’ll see while at the unique two-day urban street festival. The app provides a wealth of information including maps, band schedules, news as it happens and a personal tasting journal, as well as easy ways to post and share your adventures, beers and pictures on social media outlets. In addition, the app houses Boulevardia’s Treasure Hunt experience giving festival attendees the chance to win amazing prizes. Organizers recommend checking the Apple App Store and Google Play to download the updated app prior to attending Boulevardia.
Features of the app include:
- Opt-in to push notifications for instant info about bands, merchants, pop-up beer pourings, special announcements and more
- A map to all pints (and points) of interest
- A full beer list for Taps & Tastes
- Lineups for all areas of the festival
- Complete schedule and set times of bands on all three stages
- Create your own personalized itinerary for the weekend
- Comprehensive list of all visiting breweries and their beers
- Record your tasting adventures, rate beers, save notes and check-in via Untappd
- Snap and post pictures of your adventures at Boulevardia using custom-designed frames and overlays
- Participate in the Boulevardia Treasure Hunt experience
The Treasure Hunt is an invitation to festival attendees to discover the best of what Boulevardia has to offer. The Treasure Hunt challenges participants to traverse the wide-open spaces and meet the friendly faces of Boulevardia. Participants are given tasks to visit and check-in to specific areas of the fest, answer fun trivia questions about what resides within Boulevardia, capture and share pics of their adventure and much more in an effort to earn points and win fun prizes and mementos. After completing their quest, patrons can redeem their points for chances to enter drawings for great prize packages from Boulevardia’s sponsors or a shot at an ultimate Boulevardia ticket package for two for 2019. Prizes include a Boulevard Tank 7 neon sign, a Boulevard Ginger Lemon Radler cornhole set, Boulevardia Ultimate Weekender pass, two early admission tickets to Taps & Tastes, Big Green Egg Mini Max + Carrier, HopCat FatCat loyalty membership, concert tickets from 96.5 The Buzz as well as additional prizes from Boulevard, HopCat, Strange Music, Guy’s and Visit KC.
The two-day urban street festival will take place June 15th and 16th in Kansas City’s Stockyards District, the area surrounding the Livestock Exchange Building. The event features a craft beer and food sampling experience, music from local, regional and national acts, as well as family activities, entertainment, shopping and eco-education, all in a unique urban setting. Learn more about the 501(c)(3) non-profit festival at boulevardia.com, facebook.com/boulevardia, twitter.com/Blvdia and instagram.com/blvdia.
# # #