keyboard_arrow_up

Weekend Weather: 40% chance of snow, highs in the 30s

Weekend Weather: 40% chance of snow, highs in the 30s

(Jackson, Wyo.) - This weekend, according to the National Weather Service Riverton Office, there is a chance of snow with highs in the 20s and 30s. Tonight, there is a 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4 a.m. The skies are predicted to be mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Tomorrow, there is a 30 percent chance of snow during the day, with a high in the 30s and 40 percent chance of snow Saturday night. Sunday is predicted to be partly sunny with a high near 29 degrees. [image: Inline image 1] See the full weather forecast here. #buckrail #news