CCH is listening!
(Gillette, Wyo.) - The staff, physicians and board of trustees at Campbell County Health invite you to take a five-minute survey before April 15, 2017 to let us know how we are doing, and more importantly, how we can better serve you in the future.
As a thank you for taking the survey, you receive a coupon for a free small coffee drink in the Coffee Shoppe in the Main Entrance / Lobby at Campbell County Memorial Hospital, 501 S. Burma Avenue in Gillette, Wyoming, or at The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center's Bistro at 1000 S. Douglas Highway in Gillette, Wyoming.
Paper copy surveys are available at:
- CCH The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway, Gillette
- CCMG Wright Clinic, 500 Latigo Drive, Wright
- CCMH Lobby Information Desk, 501 S. Burma Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S. 4-J Road, Gillette
- Campbell County Recreation Center, 250 Shoshone Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue, Gillette
Expressing your thoughts and ideas feels good; and we look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks for helping us improve healthcare in our community.
Thank you – we wish you good health!