*(Fremont County, Wyo.) *- Westward Heights Care Center
is offering an opportunity for the right
person to join an excellent company as a full-time Housekeeping Aide.
*Physical Requirements:* Housekeeping Aides understand the physical
demands their jobs require and realize they need to:
- Lift, push, pull and move equipment, supplies, etc.
- Lift a maximum of fifty (50) pounds occasionally each work day.
- Lift twenty-five (25) pounds consistently.
- Be able to move and stretch in such a way as to be able to reach areas
above their head and below their waist.
- Go up and down stairs.
- Bend, stoop and twist almost constantly throughout the day.
- Push and pull a cart requiring twenty-five (25) pounds of force.
- Bend and twist while sweeping, mopping, etc.
If your are interested in applying for this position, click here
to fill out an application
online or stop by to pick up an application. Any questions please feel free
to contact Natalie Korell or Tara McDonald at 307-332-5560.
Westward Heights Care Center , 150 Caring
Way, Lander, WY 82520
*Westward Heights is an equal opportunity employer.*
#sponsored #jobs #county10 #news