is approaching- August 1st-
6th. Be sure to keep track of all the fun events happening.
Remember! You can still sign up for fun events the wiener dog races, piñata
contest, and the Facebook scavenger hunt. Late entry fees have been covered
by Bailey Enterprises and the new deadline for these competitions are now
July 25. Head to their Facebook page to print out the forms.
[image: Inline image 1]
Here's more event information:
*Wiener Dog Races*
Who has the fastest Wiener Dog in Fremont County?! Well, here is your
chance to see. Fill out the “Weiner Dog Race” entry form and turn it into
the Fremont County Fair office by July 25, at 5 p.m.
Event held: Saturday, August 6, 3 p.m.: Show Lawn. Ribbons will be given
for winners in each heat, prizes will be awarded for Grand Champion and
Reserve Grand Champion. Prizes will also be awarded for the Best Dressed
Wiener Dog! So dress up those fast dogs and come to the Fremont County Fair
Saturday, August 6, 2016!
* Piñata Contest*
1. Requirements: All piñatas must be homemade, not purchased, with a way to
be hung from a ceiling. Piñatas must be filled with candy or small toys.
2. Bring your piñata to the Little Wind Center on Monday, August 1 from 12
pm to 7 pm.
3. Piñatas will be judged on Wednesday, August 3 by a panel of 3 judges
with great awards being awarded to the Top Three (3) piñatas! In addition,
all fair guests will be allowed to vote in a People’s Choice voting that
will occur daily, through Friday, August 5 at 1:00pm. Special award
recognition to the entrant of the top voted piñata of the fair by fair
4. *All piñatas are to be donated to Kidz Zone (youth 8 and under) for the
“Kidz Zone Fiesta” to be held Saturday, August 6 at 2pm in the Little Wind
Center. If an exhibitor wishes to keep the piñata created/entered and not
donate it to the kids in Kidz Zone, it may be purchased and retained for
$25.00, payable to the Friends of FC Fair.
*Facebook Scavenger Hunt*
Participants will hunt for items during the 2016 Fremont County Fair, take
pictures of items, and post to Facebook while including the appropriate
mentions (#2016FCF, #FremontFiesta) Scavenger Hunt Items:
1. Carnival Ride.
2. Animal being groomed.
3. Animal being shown.
4. Food Vendor at their booth.
5. Commercial Vendor at their booth.
6. Free Stage or Roaming Entertainment.
7. Anything Agriculture related.
8. Open Class Entry. (In Fremont Center)
9. 4-H Static Entry. (In Heritage Hall)
10. Fair Food Selfie (Picture eating fair food)
Wild Card Items:
1. Smile Big and say “Cheese” in front of the Fair logo, on the front of
the Fremont Center for this selfie!
2. Take a picture with one of the following: A Fremont County Commissioner
or elected official, Fremont County Fair Board Member or Director of the
Fremont County Fair.
Tickets for the night shows are also available to purchase as well as the
Fiesta Mega Passes. The Fiesta Mega Pass is good for all 7 night shows at
the Fremont County Fair. Adult Fiesta Passes are $60 and a child Fiesta
Pass is $30. After July 15th Fiesta Pass prices will increase to $80 for
adults and $40 for children. You can come to the Fair Office to purchase
them or purchase them online.
Be sure to follow Fremont County Fair on social media! Facebook
Instagram , YouTube
, SnapChat, and
Pinterest (where you can get great ideas for the new and existing contests.)