(Gillette, Wyo) – Pinnacle Bank
celebrate the grand opening of its new 9,000 square-foot facility August
12, 2015. The community orientated bank opened its doors July 13, 2015 and
is ideally located off of Highway 59.
Dan Johnson, President of Pinnacle Bank – Gillette, said he and the staff
are excited to share their new home with the Gillette community. “This
building is much more than a new facility – it is a testament to Pinnacle
Bank’s ongoing dedication to our community, customers and employees. I
expect it to be an outstanding location for our staff to build their
careers and an exceptional bank for our customers to continue to receive
Pinnacle Bank has had a physical presence in Gillette since 2006. Due to
rapid growth they outgrew their former facility. Pinnacle Bank’s new branch
location is easily accessible; all conveniently located on a main
thoroughfare, featuring three extra-wide, drive-up teller lanes and a
Pinnacle Bank is celebrating its grand opening Wednesday, August 12, 2015
from 4:00 p.m. – 7 p.m. with a party for the community. Some highlights of
the grand opening party include:
- Building tours from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony and awarding of donations to the Boys & Girls
Club, CASA, Yes House and Blessings in a Backpack at 5:30 p.m.
- Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments from the Chophouse will be served from
5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Grand Prize Lockboxes – select the winning key and win a round of golf
for four at Devil’s Tower Golf Club, an iPad or $500 cash.
- Drawing for Las Vegas prize package at 6 p.m.
- Take a turn in the Pinnacle Bank money booth
- Many other prizes to be won in random drawings
- The new building gives Pinnacle Bank a high visibility, convenient
location along the Douglas Highway.
Family owned since the 1930’s, Pinnacle Bank has 11 locations throughout
the state of Wyoming. For more information, log onto www.wypinnbank.com.
For more information contact:
Dan Johnson, Branch President
[image: Screen Shot 2015-12-08 at 9.48.29 AM.png]
#county17 #pinnaclebank #sponsored