Juvenile injured after playing with gasoline and fire
A small fire on Friday resulted in injuries to a local juvenile. Campbell County Fire Chief William Shank said firefighters were called to an emergency medical response on Friday afternoon at a location on North Miller Avenue.
"Upon arrival personnel determined that the cause of the injuries was from a juvenile who was playing with fire and gasoline," Shank said in a release. "As a result, the patient received burns to their extremities and also caused approximately $1,000 damage to the structure."
"It is important to ensure that all sources of ignition and hazardous materials are kept in a safe place," he warned.