Get a Makeover through Cosmetic Dental Treatment
Dentistry is no longer just taking out teeth or filling them. Today, it involves the aesthetic aspect more than ever. Nowadays people turn to cosmetic dental treatments as a way to improve their appearance. The treatments can be used to lighten, tighten, reshape, straighten, and repair teeth. Cosmetic dental treatments also include crowns, bridges, veneers, tooth colored filling, implants, and tooth whiting. From subtle changes to major repairs, these treatments do everything needed to improve your teeth.
There are many techniques and options to treat your discolored, misshapen, chipped, or even missing teeth in an aesthetic way. Dentists can reshape, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth, and can even alter the length of your teeth. Common procedures include bleaching, crowns, bonding, veneers, reshaping and contouring.
What dental treatments are considered Cosmetic Treatments?
1. Teeth Whiting: An inexpensive way to brighten and whiten your smile is called teeth whitening. A quick effective way to whiten your teeth is Zoom dental procedure, which is ideal for patients who are looking for immediate results.
2. Composite Bonding: This procedure involves the use of a tooth colored composite resin which is attached to the teeth to improve their appearance and strengthen them.
3. Composite Veneers: This treatment is to substitute the tooth enamel. Veneers are hard, thin shells that can mask many dental imperfections.
4. Porcelain Crowns: Heavily damaged teeth can be crowned with natural looking porcelain. They give a more natural structure than veneers.
5. Porcelain Bridge work: A missing tooth can be replaced with Porcelain Bridge that is attached to the natural teeth on the either side of the space.
6. Dental Implants: An implant is used to replace the root portion of the missing tooth. The implant area is fitted with a crown which creates a natural looking substitute.
7. Tooth coloring filling: This type of filling restores and mimics the natural appearance of the structure of a tooth. This treatment can also be used cosmetically to change the size, color, and structure of the teeth.
8. Tooth Contouring & Reshaping: This cosmetic dental treatment involves the use of a laser or a drill to reshape or smooth teeth.
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Greensboro, contact Dr Judy A. Walker. She is also the best North Carolina dentist renowned for her excellent cosmetic dentistry services. Her dental office features five spacious patient treatment rooms, which are all outfitted with cutting-edge dental equipment like intra-oral cameras, X-ray machines, cosmetic imaging machines, and many more. Visit http://judywalkerdds.com/ to learn more.