Seeking LCSW, LMFT, LPC
Fremont Counseling - Lander
Fremont Counseling Service (FCS) is seeking an LCSW, LMFT, or LPC to join our Lander team as a Behavioral Health Clinician.
Fremont Counseling is a CARF accredited, private, non-profit community mental health and substance use treatment center that has been proudly serving the communities of Fremont County since 1959.
Our comprehensive array of quality services are tailored to each individual's needs. To insure that everyone who needs our services can afford them, our fees are determined by household income and may be discounted accordingly. In all cases, no one is denied services for an inability to pay.
Salary for this position is $55,862 per year. Benefits include employer funded retirement contribution (8% of annual salary); medical, dental, and/or vision insurance (employee pays 20% of premiums); life insurance; long term disability insurance; professional liability insurance coverage; paid time off (26 days first year of employment); and eleven paid holidays.
Provide direct clinical services to all clients of FCS as assigned. Work with individuals, families, and groups to promote optimum mental health. Counsel and advise those seeking assistance with mental illnesses and alcohol, tobacco, drug, or other addictions. Teach and guide individuals to cope with family, parenting, and marital problems; suicidal ideation; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and issues associated with aging; mental, emotional health and addictions.
Essential Job Functions:
The following will be provided and/or completed in accordance with the procedures and needs of Fremont Counseling Service and at the direction of management:
1. Clinical Services - Maintains a caseload, provides client services, and accepts new clients in accordance with the procedures, needs, and direction of FCS. Provides quality clinical services to a wide range of clients utilizing a broad range of modalities and accepted methods to meet the needs of the client population. Provides current DSM diagnoses and recognizes mental health and substance use treatment needs. Identifies, provides, and/or coordinates case management services. Makes internal and external referrals when necessary. Maintains license to practice in Wyoming.
2. Emergency Services - Provides emergency services as needed and/or assigned during evenings, weekends, holidays, and office hours. Ensures all emergencies/crisis needs are responded to immediately and appropriately. Completes and submits all paperwork according to prescribed time-frames.
3. Documentation - Performs timely and thorough professional, quality, ethical documentation that accurately depicts an individual’s progress in treatment. Outcomes measures (as identified) are completed accurately and timely. Clinical assessment, treatment plan, and clinical notes are completed accurately and in a timely manner, tying all aspects of the individual’s treatment plan and progress in treatment together in accordance with Medicaid and FCS standards/policies. Completes documentation and corrects identified errors or areas for improvement and meets all established deadlines for charting / paperwork.
4. Productivity - Provides billable/creditable services at levels deemed appropriate by management.
5. Community/Customer Relations - Consults, collaborates, and works with other agencies and service providers to ensure comprehensive services; treats all external and internal customers with dignity and respect. Provides exceptional customer service to clients, staff and stakeholders to ensure that their treatment experience is positive and meets their needs.
6. Team Membership - Provides and seeks consultation/supervision when appropriate. Advises supervisor of potential high-risk situations immediately.
7. Professional Conduct and Appearance - Adheres to ethics and conduct codes; models appropriate behaviors; treats others with dignity and respect; appearance is reflective of professional position.
8. Other Duties as Assigned - Accept and carry out other duties as assigned/requested by any member of management or the Executive Director.
To apply, please send a letter of interest and updated resume (including licensure information) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about FCS, please vist our website: www.fremontcounseling.com
Fremont Counseling Service is an at-will employer, has a tobacco free workplace policy and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.