Unique Gift Idea...Saying Goodbye to Hideous Vericose Veins - Tarzana
For the 50% of women & 40% of men who are plagued with hideous varicose & spider veins, no holiday gift will be as cherished as reclaiming their smooth youthful legs. Not only are these veins unsightly, but they can lead to blood clots causing heart attacks and strokes. In less serious form, they can be quite painful and cause numbness, weakness and fatigue.
In time for the holidays, West Medical, Southern California’s leading vein removal practice, is conducting one-on-one consultations at its office in 18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 102 in Tarzana. Reservations are required 855-690-0565:
· Monday, December 5, 2016 (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Wednesday, December 7, 2016 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Monday, December 12, 2016 (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Wednesday, December 14, 2016 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
· Monday, December 19, 2016 (1 p.m. to 3 p.m.)
According to Hooman Shabatian, M.D., founder and medical director of West Medical, varicose veins are large, raised and swollen blood vessels that typically develop in the legs. Spider veins are smaller, red, purple and blue vessels that are easily visible though less prominent than varicose veins and often appear on the legs and face. The most vulnerable to developing these vein conditions include:
· Those whose family members suffer from pronounced veins
· Occupations that involve prolonged standing (e.g., nurses, retail clerks, hairstylists, teachers, factory workers)
· Overweight/obese men and women
· Pregnant women
· Those experiencing hormonal changes
· Women taking birth control pills
· Those experiencing increased pressure of the abdomen caused by tumors, constipation and garments like girdles.
Due to time constraints, the consultations are available on a first come, first serve basis. To reserve your spot, visit westmedical.com or call 855-525-6237. For updates on vein matters, “Like” West Medical on Facebook -www.facebook.com/WestMedical/, visit us atwestmedical.com, or follow us on Instagram - @west.medical and Twitter - @West_medical.