Most effective natural remedies for wrinkles using Coconut Oil
Generally, reaching the age of thirties have found slowly dark spots and wrinkles on your face as well as other body parts. People worried of getting more wrinkles and are constantly in search of good products to reduce them? If so did you try using home remedies? Do you know that coconut oil can help you in reducing wrinkles and keep them at bay? Coconut oil is a natural ingredient and can used easily. It is totally safe for your skin and is inexpensive at the same time.
Wrinkles can appear anywhere on the face. These are observes especially under the eyes, forehead and around the mouth. You reduce them you just need to massage some coconut oil twice a day. Pay special attention to your wrinkle areas. Coconut oil improves blood circulation and helps in the regeneration of collagen on the face. Wrinkles around eyes are mainly due to exposure to sun rays and pollution. Wrinkle formation is also possible on the body skin areas exposed to the sun light and pollution which include hands and legs.
How to Use It?
The first thing you need to do is to purchase organic coconut oil. It is widely being used to treat wrinkles and its usage is also quite simple. Here are few steps to use it for face.
1. You first need to cleanse your face well and then wash with cold water to get rid of all the dirt and oil in your skin. Don’t forget to wash those areas with your wrinkles.
2. If you are wearing makeup then first remove it well with a good makeup remover and then cleanse.
3. Now take some amount of coconut oil in your palm and rub slightly. Massage your face with your hand and fingertips gently in circular motions.
4. Let your skin absorb the oil properly. You can even sleep with it and so you can do it every night before going to sleep. But if you think you can get pimples and you should remove it then leave it for an hour and then wipe the excess oil from face using a tissue but don’t wash with face wash.
5. Coming to eye wrinkles, it is advised to apply extra virgin coconut oil to the skin around the eyes twice a day. Use products which contain this oil as an ingredient.
6. Also apply coconut oil to your hands and legs regularly since they get exposed to the sun rays every day and so are prone to get wrinkles.
Benefits of Coconut Oil For Face: Coconut oil has many beauty benefits for skin other than for hair.
1. Coconut oil fights with harmful free radicals which are carcinogenic and which are the root cause of wrinkles; thus it prevents marks and wrinkles on the face.
2. Coconut oil can fight against skin problems and so prevents psoriasis and eczema.
3. Coconut oil dilutes almost everything and so it helps in removing makeup as well. If your makeup remover is unable to remove any specific makeup stain then just grab coconut oil and apply it. Massage it gently and you will see that it dissolves the hard stain. Then just wipe it off using a cotton ball.
4. Coconut oil is one of the best natural moisturizers. It moisturizes skin and keeps it hydrated.
Few More Benefits:
1. Coconut oil can also be used to cure many other skin problems like spots and freckles.
2. It can also be used as mouthwash. It prevents bacteria in mouth and fights bad breath improving oral health.
3. Coconut oil can also control diabetes, cancer, arthritis, weight loss etc.
Coconut oil benefits in many cases but those suffering with hypertension or high BP should not consume it since over consumption can give adverse effects.