What Are The Various Documents That Are Required For Availing A Loan
Loans are a breath of freedom when you lack finances but desperately need money for something. Loans from financial institutions have a lot of formalities that you need to do before they allow you. You need to have a good credit score to avail the loan services of a financial institution. However, there may come times when you have a bad credit score but need a loan. In such situations, you need to be more elaborate with your presentations to the bank or any financial institution. There is a vast array of documents that are usually required for you to present in hard copy to the institution before they approve your loan.
Documents Needed For A Loan
· Driver’s License – This has your photo as well as your address in your record. This is a beneficial and a commonly used document asked for any formal verification. The person can use this and is by the person who has a driving experience and has the license to drive a car or ride a bike.
· Passport – This is the document used for cross-border traveling. The visas for your international trips are usually stamped on this document itself. This is one of the common and widely verification document used in most countries.
· 6 Month’s Bank Statement – This shows the credits and debits of your bank account. Through this, the banks judge whether or not you are eligible for the loan that you have asked for.
· 6 Month’s Salary Slip – If you are working under a firm or company the bank will also ask for your salary slip and as per that they will make the returning agreements. This is a lot of calculation and the bank does it after a lot of consultation with you.
· Company Registration Information – If you have a business or company, the institution will also ask for the registration information of your company. They will make sure that all the documents are on point and there is no legal obligation of any form in your business life.
· 3 Years Balance Sheet – The banks also ask the balance sheet of your business. This will show how many turnovers you have in your business every year. The three years statement is requested because the bank wants to know the stability in your balance sheet before approving to you the iloans.
These documents as mentioned above are the ones that are to be presented to the bank for the approval of a loan. These are the information that the bank or the financial institute wants to have so that there is a mutual trust maintained in the relationship.