Dallas-area Houlihan’s Restaurants to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with two-day, Irish-inspired patio party
Traditional Irish favorites available from 3 p.m. – close, March 17-18
DALLAS (March 8, 2017) – Dallas-area Houlihan’s are going green for St. Patrick’s Day with an Irish-inspired, two-day patio party, March 17 – 18 from 3 p.m. to close. In addition to regular menu service, the event will include an authentic menu featuring traditional Irish favorites and drink specials, live music, games, prizes and more. There is no additional charge for diners to join the party.
Houlihan’s St. Patrick’s Day menu:
Available while supplies last.
Traditional Irish Favorites
Soda Bread, $3
Green Donuts, $4
Irish Nachos, $5
Reuben Sliders, $6
Reuben Sandwich, $13.95
Corned Beef and Cabbage, $15.95
Irish-Inspired Drink Specials
Green beer, $2
Jameson shots, $3
Guinness Blonde, $3
Guinness Draught, $3
Guinness cans, $5
Irish Bombs, $5
Irish Mules, $6
Live music schedule:
Friday, March 17:
- Houlihan’s Arlington: Matt Bell & the Next of Kin, contemporary folk | 3 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Arlington: Sweet Crooner, rock ‘n roll classics | 7 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Fort Worth: The Jax Brothers, acoustic contemporary | 6 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Fort Worth: Chant Duplantier, jazz and blues | 9 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Garland: Heidi Le, bluesy-rock | 2 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Garland: Matt Bell & the Next of Kin, contemporary folk | 7 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Prestonwood, Jack Mason, country | 3 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Prestonwood, Heidi Le, bluesy-rock | 7 p.m.
Saturday, March 18:
- Houlihan’s Arlington: Denver Williams, contemporary | 7 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Fort Worth: Kelly Vaughn, contemporary | 8 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Garland: Chant Duplantier, jazz and blues | 7 p.m.
- Houlihan’s Prestonwood: Matt Bell & the Next of Kin, contemporary folk | 7 p.m.
• Houlihan’s Arlington: 401 E. 1-20 Highway, Arlington, Texas 76018
• Houlihan’s Fort Worth: 9365 Rain Lily Trail, Fort Worth, Texas 76177
• Houlihan’s Garland: 660 Town Center Blvd., Garland, Texas 75040
• Houlihan’s Prestonwood: 5225 Belt Line Road, Suite 220, Dallas, Texas 75254
Hours vary by location. For specific hours, please visit www.houlihans.com.
For more information, please visit www.houlihans.com. For updates, follow Houlihan’s Restaurants on Twitter at @Houlihan’s or “like” Houlihan’s Restaurants on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/houlihans/.
Established in 1972, Houlihan’s has 72 locations, primarily throughout the Midwest and the eastern United States. An American restaurant and bar that “feeds your lifestyle,” Houlihan’s menu features center-cut steaks, fresh seafood entrées, baked-to-order flatbreads and artisan salads and sandwiches along with an interesting, everyday wine and cocktail selection. Houlihan’s offers dishes in both small and large portions and is dedicated to developing menu options that address ever-evolving consumer lifestyles — be it meatless, gluten-sensitive, organic, or smaller portioned items. The restaurants feature design-forward finishes and architectural elements and a custom, curated playlist that changes monthly; many locations feature display kitchens, original artwork, and patios designed for social lounging. Houlihan’s is privately owned by Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc. which developed and owns several restaurant concepts including Bristol Seafood Grill, Devon Seafood + Steaks and J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood. The company is headquartered in the Kansas City metro area. For more information on franchise opportunities, please visit www.houlihans.com/franchise.