Houlihan’s launches “The Dailies” menu featuring a different entrée and drink pairing each day Monday through Friday
The menu includes dishes back by popular demand and new twists on guest favorites
LEAWOOD, Kan. (Sept. 28, 2017) – Houlihan’s Restaurants has debuted “The Dailies” menu, a special weekday menu featuring an exclusive entree and drink special available only one day of the week. The entrees are a combination of past Houlihan’s dishes back by popular demand and new twists on current dishes that have proven to be guest favorites. A new special appetizer and dessert are also part of “The Dailies” menu, available every weekday.
“At Houlihan’s, we continually research to identify what our guests want,” said Houlihan’s Director of Culinary and Menu Innovation Michael Slavin. “We built ‘The Dailies’ menu by listening to our guests and designed it in response to their feedback. We want to provide our guests a special incentive, a one-day-only entrée and drink special, that promises diverse options for lunch and dinner every weekday – and hopefully newfound favorites for Houlihan’s guests.”
“The Dailies” menu is currently available in all Houlihan’s 12 corporate markets. Houlihan’s core menu will be available in addition to the special menu. Prices and offerings may vary at select locations.
“The Dailies” Items and Drink Pairings:
- Original Sizzling Fajitas – Houlihan’s classic chicken or steak fajitas seasoned in its signature marinade, served with red & green bell peppers and onions, traditional accompaniments and warm flour tortillas. Chicken, $12.95 | Steak, $14.95 | Combination, $13.95
- Drink Pairing – On-Menu Margaritas, $5.00
- 612 Burger – Houlihan’s take on the Juicy Lucy with its signature burger blend patty stuffed with white cheddar, Worcestershire and a special secret ingredient. Served with peppercorn dijonnaise and choice of side, $9.95. (sub a gluten-free bun for $1.50)
- Drink Pairing – Half off all wines by the bottle
- Meatloaf No. 9 – Signature blend of sirloin, brisket and chuck over honest gold mashers, crispy fried onions, red wine gravy, served with today’s vegetables, $12.95
- Drink Pairing – On-Menu Martinis, $5.00
- Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken – A spicy twist on the Houlihan’s original with jalapeno cream cheese, sweet jalapeno jam, and panko-crusted chicken breast. Served with choice of vegetable and honest gold mashers, $12.95
- Drink Pairing – Tiki Drinks, $5.00
- Huge Panko Fried Shrimp – Served with cocktail sauce, French fries and choice of vegetable, $15.95
- Drink Pairing – Huge Domestic Beers, $5.00
- Not Your Average Queso – Housemade, chipotle chorizo queso with potato skins and tortilla chips for dipping, $6.95
- Housemade Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee – French-style custard topped with caramelized sugar, $5.00
To view “The Dailies” menu online, visit http://www.houlihans.com/ltomenus/the-dailies.
Please note, “The Dailies” menu in the Cleveland market varies from the above. To view it, visit http://www.houlihans.com/ltomenus/the-dailies_cl.
For updates, follow Houlihan’s on Instagram and Twitter at @Houlihan’s or “like” Houlihan’s Restaurants on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/houlihans/.
Established in 1972, Houlihan’s has 72 locations, primarily throughout the Midwest and the eastern United States. An American restaurant and bar that “feeds your lifestyle,” Houlihan’s menu features center-cut steaks, fresh seafood entrees, baked-to-order flatbreads and artisan salads and sandwiches along with an interesting, everyday wine and cocktail selection. Houlihan’s offers dishes in both small and large portions and is dedicated to developing menu options that address ever-evolving consumer lifestyles — be it meatless, gluten-sensitive, organic, or smaller portioned items. The restaurants feature design-forward finishes and architectural elements and a custom, curated playlist that changes monthly; many locations feature display kitchens, original artwork, and patios designed for social lounging. Houlihan’s is privately owned by Houlihan’s Restaurants, Inc. which developed and owns several restaurant concepts including Bristol Seafood Grill, Devon Seafood + Steaks and J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood. The company is headquartered in the Kansas City metro area. For more information on franchise opportunities, please visit www.houlihans.com/franchise.