Brunching on the Plaza: O’Dowd’s Gastrobar will debut first Sunday brunch in its 20-year history on June 2
The brunch menu includes six brunch-exclusive dishes from Executive Chef Mitch Neely
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (May 28, 2019) – Beginning this Sunday, June 2, O’Dowd’s Gastrobar will offer Sunday brunch for the first time in its 20-year history on the Country Club Plaza. Executive Chef Mitch Neely has crafted six brunch dishes that will be offered every Sunday from 11 am. – 2 p.m. Brunch cocktails will also be available.
Reservations can be made by calling (816) 561-2700 or online here.
- Eggs Benedict – English muffin, poached eggs, herb hollandaise, sausage, asparagus, sliced tomato, breakfast potatoes, $14
- Chicken & Waffles – Brown butter waffle, buttermilk fried chicken tenders, roasted jalapeño syrup, whiskey butter, $12
- Stuffed French Toast – Cream cheese and berry stuffed, then custard-dipped and grilled, served with berry jam and whipped cream, $10
- Corned Beef Hash – Corned beef, peppers, onions, two sunny-side-up eggs, herb hollandaise, breakfast potatoes, $14
- Breakfast Sandwich – Fennel Sausage, two over easy eggs, cheddar cheese, chili lime aioli, brioche bun, breakfast potatoes, $11
- O’Dowd’s Breakfast – Choice of two eggs, cherrywood bacon or sausage, white toast, breakfast potatoes, $11
- Bottomless Mimosas – available 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. with brunch purchase, $15
- Bloody Mary – available all Sunday, $5
4727 Pennsylvania Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64112
About O’Dowd’s Gastrobar
We first opened our hand-carved double-doors on the Country Club Plaza over 20 years ago. We kept those beautiful doors, but have given the old pub new life. We are modern and chic. We are inviting and entertaining. We are chef-driven and food-focused. Our bartenders don’t just pour drinks, they meticulously craft them. Welcome to the new O’Dowd’s Gastrobar.
Kansas City has been good to O’Dowd’s, and we love Kansas City. That’s why we believe it is important to use local companies and locally-sourced ingredients in our dishes and drinks. We use items from Farm to Market Bread Co., Kurlbaum’s Heirloom Tomatoes, and Green Dirt Farms to name a few. We have a vast selection of locally brewed beers and distilled spirits. Even our drink books were handcrafted by KC’s own Sandlot Goods!