Barley’s Kitchen + Tap special Veterans Day menu features 6 free entrées for veterans and active duty military
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (Oct. 30, 2019) – Barley’s Kitchen + Tap will show its gratitude to veterans and active duty military personnel with a free entrée on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11. To receive the free entrée, veterans and active duty military must show a military ID, veterans organization card (i.e. American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, etc), or a photo in uniform. Guests can also dine in uniform to receive the free entrée.
Barley’s Veterans Day menu features include:
- 7-Ounce Sirloin – topped with garlic compound butter with choice of potato and vegetable
- The Big Barley – half-pound burger served on a freshly baked brioche bun with crisp lettuce, fresh tomato, pickles and onion
- 7-Hour Roasted Pork – slow-roasted pork over green onion risotto with grilled asparagus and served with a natural date jus
- Napa Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken – diced cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, bacon, egg whites, Maytag bleu cheese and mixed greens tossed in a mustard vinaigrette, topped with fresh avocado
- Ancho-Honey Glazed Salmon – 6-ounce filet of fresh grilled salmon basted with sweet and spicy ancho-honey glaze and served with sautéed spinach and white rice
- Fish & Chips –light and flaky white fish battered with Boulevard Wheat beer and fried to a golden brown, served with French fries, coleslaw and lemon-caper aioli
Barley’s will offer its Veterans Day menu from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 11 at its two metro locations.
Barley’s Kitchen + Tap – Overland Park
11924 W. 119th Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
Reservations: 913-663-4099 or http://barleyskitchenandtap.com/op
Barley’s Kitchen + Tap – Shawnee
16649 Midland Drive
Shawnee, KS 66217
Reservations: 913-268-5160 or http://barleyskitchenandtap.com/shawnee
About Barley’s Kitchen + Tap
Barley’s Kitchen + Tap opened its doors in 1995 with its first location in Overland Park. Micro brews, macro brews, and imports from all corners of the globe make up our impressive selection of beer that we offer on tap. Barley’s has the first and largest selection of draft beers in Kansas City, including locally brewed favorites. Knowing full well that we cannot live on beer alone, Barley’s offers the best made-from-scratch menu in brew pub history. With hand-cut steaks, sausages made in-house, and fresh features crafted from our own kitchen, Barley’s menu has the perfect portions to compliment your pint! Barley’s is the perfect place to meet friends and family for lunch, after work and on the weekends. Our Shawnee and Overland Park locations have 2 private rooms that accommodate parties of 10 or get-togethers for 100. Barley’s Kitchen + Tap is managed and owned by KC Hopps, Ltd., and a group of local investors.