INSOMNIACTV CELEBRATES WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH WITH JAM PACKED LINEUP OF BEST FEMALE ARTISTS IN DANCE MUSIC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 8, 2021
Full resolution assets can be downloaded here. (Photo Credit: Insomniac)
LOS ANGELES – Celebrating the diverse voices and sounds of women across dance music, Insomniac has announced a lineup of original content and livestreams featuring powerhouse female artists that will air on InsomniacTV, the most watched music channel on Twitch, throughout the month of March in honor of Women’s History Month.
In addition to the continuation of dance music hitmaker SOFI TUKKER’s “House Tuesdays” residency every Tuesday from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. PT and LP Giobbi’s “House Hymns” residency every Saturday morning from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT, special female-driven programming throughout the month with full-scale productions featuring lasers, LEDs and more includes:
- Monday, March 8: TRY HARDs, a gaming competition show produced by Meagan DesChenes, Head of HARD, will feature the fierce all-female face off between Renee and MissesMae versus DJs Pauline Herr and LAYZ (2 – 3 p.m.) in Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Saturday, March 13: LP Giobbi’s “Femme House” featuring Anabel Englund, Kaleena and HANA (8 p.m. – midnight PT)
- Femme House will raise money for She Is The Music, a 501(c)(3) organization committed to inclusivity and equality for women working in the music industry.
- Tuesday, March 23: After Hours ft. Mija (11 p.m. – 2 a.m. PT)
- Thursday, March 25: Basscon Presents “House of Faith” hosted by Lady Faith & Friends and powered by EDM Maniac (10 p.m. – midnight PT)
- Tuesday, March 30: After Hours ft. LP Giobbi (11 p.m. – 2 a.m. PT)
- Wednesday, March 31: Kaleena & Friends ft. Aviella, Moonzz, Box Of Beats, Kyan Palmer, VenessaMichaels x LUVK, Olan, Bright Lights, Glass Battles, GLITTER BOT and special guests Party Pupils and Ray Garrison (8 – 11 p.m. PT)
Viewers can catch all of the above by tuning in to tv.insomniac.com. Since its debut in 2020, InsomniacTV has taken the streaming world by storm as Insomniac continues to innovate the music space with 24/7 online content. Spanning both Twitch and YouTube, Insomniac TV has gained over 180 million views across platforms and has produced over 1,000 hours of new, original streamed content, earning it the title of most watched music channel on Twitch.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
For over 25 years, Insomniac has produced more than 2,000 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees across the globe. The company's premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the world’s largest dance music festival and attracts more than 465,000 fans over three days.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993. In 2013, Insomniac entered into a partnership with global entertainment company Live Nation.
Keep up with Insomniac announcements and news at Insomniac.com.
Insomniac Media Contacts:
Kirvin Doak Communications