Magnolia Creek Treatment Center for Eating Disorders Virtual Tour
About Magnolia Creek Treatment Center for Eating Disorders
Magnolia Creek is an inpatient treatment center for women with eating disorders. Eating disorders treated at Magnolia Creek include anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and rumination disorder.
- Our treatment programs emphasize self-acceptance, validation, and personal empowerment.
- Our holistic program addresses the medical, nutritional, psychological, spiritual, social-emotional and behavioral needs of our clients.
- Clients in residential treatment live at Magnolia Creek and attend programming seven days a week.
- Medical and therapeutic services are available to patients 24 hours a day.
- Patients participate in individual, experiential, and group therapy.
- Our evidence-based treatment model emphasizes both group and individual therapy.
- Patients have five to eight weekly individual sessions in addition to 20 to 30 hours of group therapy.
645 Crenshaw Road
Columbiana, Alabame 35051
Admissions Office: 205-678-4373