Registration is open for the 2017 Lakeside High School Viking 5K!
The race is a holiday-themed 5K run beginning and ending on the Lakeside High School track and running through local neighborhoods!
- All proceeds of the Viking 5K will support the Lakeside H.S. Foundation programs to enhance education, athletics and the arts at Lakeside High School.
- Runners can participate in three categories: Adult, Student/Youth, or LHS Faculty/Staff.
Date: Saturday, December 16, 2017
Race Time: 8:00 a.m. (more details below)
Where: Lakeside High School Track, 3801 Briarcliff Rd., Atlanta, GA 30345
Registration and Race Details: www.TheViking5k.com
Race Day Details
- Registration/packet pickup begins at 7:00 a.m. in the Fine Arts Building.
- Participants registering after 7:40 am will not be timed and will not be eligible for awards.
- All online pre-registered participants will receive a long sleeve t-shirt. A limited number of t-shirts will be available for race day registrants.
- Race start time - 8 a.m.
- The course will be open 1 hour 40 minutes. That is 14 min 30 sec pace per mile.
Awards/Drawings - Awards will begin at 9:15 a.m. in the following categories:
- Top 3 Overall Male/ Female
- Masters Male/Female
- Top 3 Male and Female in each specified age groups
Drawings for great door prizes from the sponsors will be given as well.
Timing: The race will be timed. Results will be posted online immediately after.
Weather: The event will happen rain or shine.
Refunds: There are no refunds or transfers.
Volunteers: Interested in getting involved? We need great volunteers and appreciate your help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions: Contact us at RaceDirector@TheViking5K.com.