*(Casper, Wyo.) -* Open enrollment for health and dental insurance ends Jan. 31. Enroll Wyoming
navigators will talk about
the insurance marketplace and present options for the open enrollment
period at a special meeting on Dec. 7. You can also sign up for health
coverage that fits your needs and budgets with navigator help.
“No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at
some point,” said Perry Propp, a financial counselor at Wyoming Medical
Center. “Health insurance covers these costs and offers many other
*According to Propp, these benefits include:*
- Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs.
- You pay less for covered in-network health care.
- You get free preventative care such as vaccines, screenings and
check-ups, even before you meet your deductible.
- If you have a MarketPlace plan or other qualifying coverage, you don’t
have to pay the fees that many people who don’t have coverage must pay.
Enroll Wyoming navigators are specially trained and federally certified to
help you understand the Affordable Care Health Insurance Marketplace and
review coverage options. They area available throughout Wyoming, and you
can call 2-1-1 to learn more about the navigators in your area.
Wyoming Medical Center is a Certified Application Counselor Organization
for the Health Insurance Marketplace. We have certified application
counselors who can help you understand, apply and enroll for health
coverage through the Marketplace.
view the full brochure.
*If you go …*
- *What*: Enroll Wyoming and Wyoming Medical Center free informational
meeting to sign up for health insurance
- *When*: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Dec. 7
- *Where*: Wyoming Medical Center McMurry West Tower, first floor
conference rooms next to dining area.
- *Info*: For more information about the meeting or signing up for
health insurance, call Patient Financial Services at (307) 577-2421.
#news #sponsored #oilcity #health #wmc