As Thursday afternoon begins, we now take a look into the upcoming weekend. Our friend James Feiler send us this snap he called "Ray of Hope" to send us off into the evening. Take a look at what's happening around the OC this weekend: *Thursday, December 10th* - Santa's Workshop in the old Downtown Grille building 3:00 pm-8:00 pm. - Casper Coyotes take on the Colorado Eagles at 7:30 pm at the Casper Events Center. - “Rudolph the Red-nosed Caribou,” at the Werner Wildlife Museum
*Friday, December 11th*
- Casper Coyotes take on the Colorado Eagles at 7:30 pm at the Casper
- Casper College Basketball Game at 7:30 pm at the Erickson Gym.
- Cao Dali Collection on Display at the Haven from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm.
- Night at the Museum at the Science Zone from 6:00 pm-9:00 pm.
- Mak-A-Wish Wyoming Holiday Fashion Show at Macy's at 6:00 pm.
*Saturday, December 12th*
- NTIC Holiday on the Homestead from 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- National Historic Trails Interpretive Center Presents Annual Railroad
Exhibit: "Wyoming’s Passenger Trains.”
- 100 Years of Toys at the Historic Bishop Home
10:00 am-3:00 pm.
- WFFT Winter Market at Building K, Lifesteps Campus - 1514 E 12th St.
- Holidazzle Day at the Science Zone 10:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Last Minute Craft Fair at Sunrise Shopping Center from 10:00 am-2:00
- A Winter Wonderland Concert
Casper College at the Wheeler Concert Hall at 2:30 pm.
- A Christmas Story at the Knowledge Nook
the Sunrise Shopping Center at 11:00 am.
- Tri-Parish Catholic School to host Holiday Craft Fair
Anthony Tri-Parish Catholic School from 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Santasarus at the Tate Geological Museum
10:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Casper Coyotes hockey at the Casper Events Center 7:30 pm.
*Sunday, December 13th*
- Last Minute Craft Fair at Sunrise Shopping Center 10:-00 am-2:00 pm.
- Star Over Snow Concert at the Wheeler Concert Hall at Casper College
at 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
*Feature Photo: James Feiler/Pitchengine Communities *
#oilcity #news #whatshappening