(Natrona County, Wyo.) - The Natrona County School Board meet Monday night for their regular scheduled meeting at the Central Services Facility. The board honored and recognized the Boys and Girls Club of Central Wyoming's State Youth of the Year winner, Amber Bennett
took a look at the district construction projects around town.
NCSD Executive Director of Business, Dennis Bay updated the board and
*P.I.C.- Roosevelt H.S.*
- Interior painting and finishes continue in both spaces.
- Permanent electrical power completed February 12, both bldgs. now on
- Carpeting starting in P.I.C.
- Area F Commons, painting ongoing and ceiling grid installation.
- Elevators (2) are being installed, Area G & H.
- Carpeting continues to be installed Areas G & H.
- East wing continues with painting and flooring ongoing.
- Theatre work ongoing, Audience floor slab starting.
- East wing casework installation continues.
- Mechanical, electrical & plumbing work on going in Theatre and SW wing.
- Project completion is end of February.
- Project clean up and contractor de-mobilization underway.
The full Capital Construction update report can be found Here
#oilcity #news #ncsd