(Casper, Wyo.) - The rodeo and fair have arrived in the Oil City, all this week! Crabtree Amusements has brought the fun for all you thrill seekers, young and old again this year! Today before the gates open to many happy fair and rodeo-goers we stopped in to bring a preview of some of the fun rides you cannot wait to get on!
Gates open at 6:00 pm tonight click to learn more about this week's fun and
for ticket pricing
Without further ado, and in no particular order, we bring you a look at the
1. While it Snows high above Jackson Hole
you can get some 'Shred Time' in the Oil City, in July!
2. We Don't advise drinking FireBall before riding the FireBall this week!
3. Maybe you and your little one would prefer a Bear Affair :)
4. Try not to FREAK OUT with this one!
5. Think your family can handle the Haunted Mansion!?!?
6. After the Haunted Mansion you may want to take a Swing above the OC!
7. Time to kick off the shoes and Run with Fred in Rock Town
8. YoYo for those who say YOLO!?!
9. What would a Carnival be without a Tilt-A-Whirl!
10. And finally...Can you stomach the DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's GO Time at the Central Wyoming Fair and Rodeo 2016!