PF TRANSFER ONLINE
This mission is extending to reach an old age income of security as well as improving standards of compliance also a benefits of delivering the income to the employees. Transfer and withdrawal of employees EPF should be one of the best priority. By introducing Online EPF Transfer facility may easier for all the members. The Employees must have linked with their Aadhaar number, Bank account details with IFSC Code and also Mobile Number.
Once their verify of all the details then they release PF through Online. For this process we have to create an UAN Id for login the EPFO Members Portal. Here we can see how to processing a PF Transfer Online.
Steps to Process of PF Transfer Online
1. Firstly open the website of EPFO then login Member Portal of EPFO.
2. Then go to the Online Services of Tab and choose the home page and requested to transfer for online generating of EPF.
3. Once you click the Generating Transfer then the page will open then employee personal details will be displayed and we can verify that details are correct or not.
4. Once we can verify the all details then we need to give previous employer details or present employer details.
5. Then you can fill the previous employee details after filling the employee details they can get an OTP Number for their registered mobile.
6. Then you can submit the online request after submitting check your status of your EPF transfer.
7. Employer is expected to verify authenticity and signature of employee.
Things to Remember
There are few steps to remember before initiating PF Transfer Online.
In PF Transfer both employees of previous and present account numbers should be entered in EPFO Database for the eligibility of Online Fund Transfer.
In this Employee digital signature should be registered with EPFO. In the duty of employer to ensure this registration were done.
An Employee must and should know the PF Number and also branch office where employer can maintain an EPFO Fund.