Rhinitis is irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose. Common symptoms of rhinitis are a stuffy nose, runny nose, and post-nasal drip. The most common kind of rhinitis is allergic rhinitis, which is usually triggered by airborne allergens such as pollen and dander. Allergic rhinitis may cause additional symptoms, such as sneezing and nasal itching, coughing, headache, fatigue, malaise, and cognitive impairment. The allergens may also affect the eyes, causing watery, reddened, or itchy eyes and puffiness around the eyes.
Top Companies Participating in Rhinitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· GlaxoSmithKline plc
· Merck & Co., Inc.
· Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
· Zambon Company S.p.A.
· Laboratory Picornell Salva, S.L.
· ALK-Abello A/S
· Meda AB
· Hanmi Science Co., Ltd.
· AstraZeneca PLC
“Rhinitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Rhinitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Rhinitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Rhinitis. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=255067 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies