Most up-to-date research on "Employee Benefits in India" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in India, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in India
- Detailed information about private benefits in India
- Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework and recent regulations relating to Indian employee benefits
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/employee-benefits-in-india-report.html
The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which accounts for less than 10% of the country’s workforce. As the unorganized sector is continuously growing – and with one in five workers in the informal sector living below the poverty line – the Government of India has launched several social security measures related to healthcare, pension and direct cash transfer schemes to people who do not have access to a formal scheme.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in India:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits , death in service benefits, long-term disability benefits, short-term sickness benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in India
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to Indian employee benefits
- Assess the Indian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in India
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Indian employee benefits, and their impact on companies
- The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which account for less than 10% of the country’s workforce
- As the unorganized sector is continuously growing, the Government of India has launched several social security measures to those who do not have access to a formal scheme
- Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF), Gratuity and Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) are some of the main state and compulsory benefits in force in India
- Private employee benefits in India are changing and companies are introducing new benefit packages to remain competitive
Synopsis The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Canada, including: An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Canada Detailed information about private benefits in Canada Insights into the various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security...
Synopsis The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech non-life insurance segment, including: The Czech non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment The various distribution channels in the Czech non-life insurance segment...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: