Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on China Filling Station And Gas Station Industry Report,2013-2016. By the end of 2012, China has had a total of 96,313 filling stations, an increase of 875 or up 0.92% compared to 2011, including 51,854 SOE filling stations (53.8% of the total), 42,425 private filling stations (44.1%) and 2,034 filling stations with foreign capital (2.1%).
China’s filling station market in recent years has shown two main characteristics. First, because of the vigorous growth of car ownership (a CAGR of 16.24% in 2007-2012), the average number of cars served by each filling station is consequently growing rapidly (CAGR of 15.74% in 2007-2012).
Second, the rapid development of non-oil business in Chinese filling stations, which is specifically manifested as convenience stores, lubricating oil stores, asset leasing, advertising, car washing, car repairing, catering, weighbridge, ATMs, communications, lotteries and other multiple business forms. In 2009-2012 the number of Chinese filling stations conducting non-oil business rose from 21,000 to 37,000, and sales value of non-oil business surged from RMB6 billion to RMB19.6 billion at a CAGR of 48.4%.
In 2008-2012 CAGR for revenue and net income of China’s three major oil companies was much higher than other oil companies worldwide. The top three - PetroChina, CNOOC and Sinopec in terms of revenue CAGR were respectively 22.54%, 21.27% and 20.53%.
China Filling Station and Gas Station Industry Report, 2013-2016 highlights the followings:
- Overview of filling station industry (including definition, classification, major clients and consumption habits, business model and strategy of filling stations at home and abroad, etc.)
- China refined oil and filling station market (including gasoline and diesel production and sales volume; price trend; refined oil enterprises; number, distribution and competition pattern of filling stations; etc.)
- China motor vehicle and filling station market (involving production and ownership of cars, motorcycles and other motor vehicles; average number of motor vehicles and cars served by each filling station; filling station market in China’s four municipalities; etc.)
- Global and China gas station market (embracing market overview; global and China natural gas vehicle ownership; number, competition pattern and development prospect of global and China natural gas station, etc.)
- Analysis (revenue, revenue structure, net income, gross margin, refined oil sales, filling station business, etc.) on leading companies (such as Shell Oil Company, BP, Sinopec, PetroChina, etc.) in global and China filling station industry.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit China Filling Station And Gas Station Industry Report,2013-2016