The celiac disease treatment market value will expand more than tenfold from an estimated $49.6 million in 2013 to $551.1 million by 2023, at an impressive Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.24%. There are no pharmacological treatments that are indicated for celiac disease and the current standard of care treatment involves a gluten free diet (GFD). Steroids and immuno suppressants are used to reduce symptoms in severe cases, targeting approximately 5% of the celiac disease patient population and there are no preventative medications.
The latest report “OpportunityAnalyzer: Celiac Disease – Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2023” states that the US will continue to account for almost all of the celiac disease therapeutics space, which also includes the five European countries (5EU) of France, Germany, Spain, Italy and the UK. The US share will slip slightly from 99% in 2013 to just under 98% by the end of the forecast period. The anticipated launch of Alba/Teva’s larazotide acetate in 2018 in the US and 2019 in 5EU, followed by the launch of Alvine/AbbVie’s latiglutenase in 2019 and 2020 in the US and 5EU respectively are set to change the management of the disease and drive growth in the celiac disease market. Both drugs are expected to target patients who undergo gluten exposure while on a GFD equating to approximately 95% of the celiac disease patient population. Complete report details available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/opportunityanalyzer-celiac-disease-opportunity-analysis-and-forecast-to-2023-market-report.html .
Key questions answered cover by this report include: How will the celiac disease market landscape change within the 2013-2018 and the 2013-2023 forecast periods in the 6MM?; What are the most promising late-stage pipeline drugs and how will their launch shape the future treatment landscape in the celiac disease market?; How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline drugs compare to one another and against existing treatment options?; What are the significant unmet needs in the celiac disease market?; What are the remaining opportunities in the celiac disease market?
Key Findings cover by this report are: High uptake is expected of pipeline drugs for celiac disease that are anticipated to launch during the 2013-2023 forecast period.; Celiac disease remains a field of highly unattained unmet need.; There is no consensus over clinical trial design and endpoints for the development of celiac disease products.; The clinical stage pipeline is mainly focussed on GFD adjunctive therapies, while the pre-clinical stage pipeline has shifted its focus to disease modifying treatments.; Significant opportunity exists for products targeting in the non-refractory patient segment of the celiac disease market.; M&A’s and alliance opportunities will be key factors in driving celiac disease drug development. Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=303180 (This is a premium report priced at US$7995 for a single user License.)
In Q1 2019, larazotide acetate is expected to launch in the 5EU, while latiglutenase may potentially launch in the US. These pipeline drugs are forecast to increase sales in the six major markets (6MM) from $49.6 million in 2013 to $289.9 million by the end of 2019
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Identify the unmet needs and remaining opportunities in the celiac disease therapeutics market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the US and five major EU celiac disease therapeutics market.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Assess the clinical and commercial viability of promising pipeline products.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various emerging therapies.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market and segments likely to impact the US and five major EU celiac disease therapeutics market in future.
Explore more reports on Autoimmune Drugs industry at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/autoimmune-drugs