Boston, MA, October 8, 2014 – Fish & Richardson announced today that seven of its principals were featured in the “IP Stars – Top 250 Women in IP” for 2014 by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) magazine. The publication identifies the leading female intellectual property (IP) attorneys in the United States “believed to be the best of the best.”
Fish’s IP Stars include:
- Juanita Brooks (Southern California) – Principal, IP Litigation Group
- Ann Cathcart Chaplin (Minneapolis) – Practice Group Leader, IP Litigation Group
- Lisa Greenwald-Swire (Silicon Valley) – Principal, Trademark and Copyright Group
- Jolynn Lussier (Boston) – Principal, Patent Group
- Katherine Kelly Lutton (Silicon Valley) – Principal, IP Litigation Group
- Lisa Martens (Southern California) – Principal, Trademark and Copyright Group
- Dorothy Whelan (Minneapolis) – Principal, Patent Group
MIP’s research to identify the “IP Stars - Top 250 Women in IP” for 2014 is based on thousands of interviews and surveys of IP partners at law firms and in-house counsel across the U.S. The women included in the publication represent those receiving the strongest feedback, both in volume and enthusiasm.
Fish & Richardson is a global patent, intellectual property (IP) litigation, and commercial litigation law firm with more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists across the U.S. and Europe. Fish has been named the #1 patent litigation firm in the U.S. for 10 consecutive years. Fish has been winning cases worth billions in controversy – often by making new law – for the most innovative clients and influential industry leaders since 1878. For more information, visit www.fr.com.
# # #