RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Slovenia Power Market Outlook to 2030 – Business Propensity Indicator, Market Trends, Regulation and Competitive Landscape” to its store.
This report gives detailed information on the Slovenia power market and assesses the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector. This includes a detailed analysis of the current investment climate in the country’s power sector and over the next decade across 6 broad parameters. Each parameter has a weight assigned, and a weighted average score is calculated to obtain the final country ranking in that region. The study also maps the relative ranking of the key countries in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020. This report also examines the country’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the market’s regulatory structure, supply and demand balance, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
- Analysis of the current investment climate in the country’s power sector across six parameters and over the next decade
- Relative ranking of the key country’s in the region according to the current investment opportunities in the country and that by 2020.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2011, forecast forward 18 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on key current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, distribution losses and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/slovenia-power-market-outlook-to-2030-business-propensity-indicator-market-trends-regulation-and-competitive-landscape-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=75886 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Introduction 5
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 6
3 Business Propensity Indicator Methodology 7
3.1 Methodology Adopted For Evaluating the Business Propensity Indicator for Slovenia 7
3.1.1 Capacity and Reserve Potential 7
3.1.2 Regulatory Scenario 8
3.1.3 Investment Scenario 8
3.1.4 Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure 9
3.1.5 Macroeconomic Scenario 10
3.1.6 Competitive Scenario 11
3.2 Methodology Adopted to Arrive at a Final Rank 12
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=75886 .
Browse Power Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database e of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple Industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.