The Crohn’s disease (CD) market is currently very dynamic, with novel biologic therapies on the horizon. These compounds will challenge the current biologics in an attempt to dislodge the stronghold of the TNF inhibitors, as they aim to tap into the lucrative portion of the CD therapeutics market. If their promising safety and efficacy profiles translate to clinical practice once they enter the market, their launch will be to the detriment of the existing market leaders, Remicade (infliximab) and Humira (adalimumab).The loss of patent protection of the anti-TNF marketed brands will allow for the emergence of biosimilars, such as Hospira’s Inflectra (infliximab) a Remicade biosimilar. Focusing on country dynamics, Canada and the emerging markets of China and India will also play a key role in driving growth in the long term, with each market forecast to post positive Compound Annual Growth Rates (CAGRs) from 2012 to 2022, primarily due to the anticipated strong uptake of Remicade over the forecast period.
In general, US and Canadian gastroenterologists follow the treatment guidelines published by the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) and the American Gastroenterology Association (AGA), while physicians in the EU mainly rely on the European Crohn’s and Colitis Organisation (ECCO) guidelines. Outside these regions, Japanese gastroenterologists consult the guidelines published by the MHLW, while their colleagues in China and India adhere to the guidelines published by the ACG and the AGA, in addition to the guidelines issued by local medical authorities.
- Overview of Crohn’s disease including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5 EU countries including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5 EU countries from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5 EU Crohn’s disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Crohn’s disease..
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the 5EU countries.
See more at: http://mrr.cm/Z3s
Find All Diseases Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
Spanning Over 168 pages, 49 tables, 9 figures, “Crohn’s Disease - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, 5 EU, Appendix.
Find other reports on European Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/europe
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
For Pharma Reports: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaceuticals
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReportsFollow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report