Wine is an alcoholic drink, which is produced by the fermentation of grapes or other fruits. Wine has various health benefits, if consumed in adequate amount. It is the third largest segment of the Global Alcohol Drinks market. The Wine market has become mature in Europe, especially in Germany, France, and Italy. However, the APAC region is the most potential market for wine manufacturers and is growing at a rapid rate.
Analysts forecast the Global Wine market to grow at a CAGR of 2.86 percent and 1.36 percent in terms of revenue and volume, respectively, over the period 2014-2019.
The Global Wine market can be segmented into two divisions: Still Wine and Sparkling Wine.
Global Wine Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Wine market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Constellation Brands
- Treasury Wine Estates
- Viña Concha y Toro
Other Prominent Vendors
- Accolade Wines
- Campari Milano
- Casella Wines
- Chateau Mouton Rothschild
- E &J Gallo Winery
- First Drinks Brands
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
- Mey Içki San ve Tic
- Nashik Vintners
- Pernod Ricard
- Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellerei
- The Wine Group
- Zhejiang Guyue Longshan Shaoxing Wine
- High Demand for Wine in the US
- Effects of Natural Disasters and Adverse Weather Conditions
- Increased Demand for Sparkling Wine
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire on the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=30021 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)
Tequila Market in Europe 2014-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the leading countries in Europe; it also covers the landscape of the Tequila market in Europe and its growth prospects in the coming years.
Tequila Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. It covers the landscape of the Tequila market in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years.