Automotive safety systems are designed to comply with the standards and regulations prescribed by government agencies and transport authorities worldwide. WHIPS (an occupant protection system) is a passive safety system designed to protect passengers and drivers against neck and spine injuries. Due to growing safety concerns and increase in road fatalities, government agencies and organizations such as Euro NCAP, US NCAP, and NHTSA are mandating the inclusion of WHIPS in all new automobiles.
The analysts forecast global automotive WHIPS market to grow at a CAGR of 11.70% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The global automotive WHIPS market can be segmented into two: Backrests and head restraints.
The report, Global Automotive WHIPS Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, the Americas, and EMEA; it also covers the global automotive WHIPS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Volvo Group
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=37927
Other Prominent Vendors
- Aisin Seiki
- ITW Automotive Products
- Johnson Controls
- Kongsberg Automotive
- Nissan Motor
- TRW Automotive Holdings
- Windsor Machine & Stamping
- Growing demand for advanced safety solutions
- High cost
- Growing demand from developing countries
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=37927
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.