Flat glass is a type of glass manufactured as a flat sheet and used to make windows, facades, and doors for houses and buildings, and windshields and windows for automobiles. It is also used in solar equipment such as solar thermal panels and photovoltaic modules. It finds application in interior fittings and decorations, furniture, and electronic equipment. Based on product type, flat glass is classified into three types: float, sheet, and rolled.
Analysts forecast the Global Flat Glass market to grow at a CAGR of 7.30 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Flat Glass market for the period 2015-2019. The Global Flat Glass market can be segmented into three divisions based on type: Float Glass, Sheet Glass, and Rolled Glass. This glass is mainly used in the Building and Construction and Automotive sectors.
Global Flat Glass Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, Europe, the MEA region, North America, and South and Central America; it also covers the Global Flat Glass market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- North America
- South and Central America
- Asahi Glass
- China Glass Holdings
- Guardian Industries
- Interpane Glas Industrie
- Nippon Sheet Glass
- Sangalli Vetro Manfredonia
- Scheuten Glas
Other Prominent Vendors
- AGC Automotive Thailand
- Apogee Enterprises
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- Central Glass
- Chengdu CSG Glass
- China Luoyang Float Glass
- China Southern Glass
- CSG Holding
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours
- Fuyao Glass Industries Group
- Ghazvin Glass
- Guangdong Fu Rui Industrial Development
- Gurind India
- Hankuk Glass Industries
- Hebei Yingxin Glass Group
- HNG Float Glass
- Jiangmen Farun Glass
- Jinjing Group
- Kaveh Glass Industry Group
- Korea Autoglass
- Magna International
- Multiver Ltée
- Northwestern Industries
- Oldcastle Building Envelope
- Pittsburgh Glass Works
- PPG Industries
- PT Mulia Industrindo
- SAGE Electrochromics
- Samsung Corning Advanced Glass
- Saudi Guardian International Float Glass
- Shatterprufe Proprietary
- Shenzhen CSG Display Technology
- Taiwan Glass
- Trakya Cam Sanayii
- Tru Vue
- Türkiye Sise ve Cam Fabrikalari
- Vietnam Float Glass
- Vitro SAB de CV
- Xinyi Glass Holdings
- Zhuzhou Kibing Group
- Growth in the Building and Construction Sector
- Rise in Raw Material Prices and Energy Costs
- Demand for Fabricated Flat Glass Products
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=31072 .
(Prices start at US $3000 for a single user PDF)
A conveyor system is a highly advanced mechanical material handling equipment that aids in the handling, storage, and distribution of raw materials, loose components, and semi-assemblies between a manufacturing capacity's workstations. It allows rapid and efficient transportation with increased degree of safety. It is also advantageous in the fact that it can move a variety of loads and can be installed almost anywhere, leading to proper capacity utilization. It runs either based on hydraulic, mechanical, or automated systems.
Equipment that uses pressurized fluid to operate various machine operations is hydraulic equipment. Normally, a pump or an engine is used to drive the equipment that pressurizes the hydraulic fluid. Hydraulic equipment increases the operational efficiency of machines. Pumps, motors, valves, and cylinders are the hydraulic equipment that is used by various industries such as Automotive, Construction, Agriculture, Plastic, Metallurgical, and Oil and Petrochemical. Several types of fluid are used in hydraulic equipment including synthetic fire-resistant fluids, phosphate ester fire-resistant fluids, and petroleum-based fluids.