The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Maltese non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Maltese non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Maltese non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Malta
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Maltese insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Malta
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/non-life-insurance-in-malta-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Non-life insurance is the largest segment of Malta’s insurance industry. Non-life insurance penetration was 11.1% in 2013, and is expected to reach 15.5% in 2018. During the review period (2009–2013) the gross written premium of the non-life segment rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3%. This growth was fuelled by a favorable regulatory framework, stable economic development and an increase in the country’s exports, disposable income and liability regulations. It was also supported by Malta’s business-friendly environment, including a low tax regime and direct access to other EU markets. These indicators are expected to remain favorable over the forecast period (2013–2018), and the segment is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 8.9%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for Malta’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Malta’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Malta.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Malta for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malta and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Malta and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Maltese non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Non-life insurance is the largest segment of Malta’s insurance industry.
- The growth of non-life insurance segment was fuelled by a favorable regulatory framework, stable economic development and an increase in the country’s exports, disposable income and liability regulations.
- Motor insurance, the second-largest category in the Maltese non-life segment, grew at a review-period CAGR of 18.4% in terms of gross written premium.
- Maltese non-life insurers are highly dependent on direct marketing which accounted for 56.5% of the total gross written premium collected in 2013.
- The Maltese non-life insurance segment contains both domestic and foreign insurers. As of 2013, 46 companies were licensed to conduct non-life insurance in the country.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: