Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing 2014- 2019 ; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global Music, Video and Entertainment Software market is expected to grow consistently over the next five years. Games software will be a major contributor to global sales in 2019, driven by increasing demand for console and PC gaming in developing economies. With the rise in disposable incomes, urbanization, and increasing internet penetration, demand will continue to rise in emerging markets, where access to legally paid music downloading websites has increased. However, the sales growth if this sector will be hindered by rising piracy, free-to-play online games, and increasing subscription-based music and video streaming websites.
- Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail sales are forecast to reach US$101.5 billion by 2019, amid increasing demand from emerging markets
- The US is the largest Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, accounting for nearly 33% in sales, and is forecast to retain its position
- Music and video is the largest sub-category, while games software is expected to show the fastest growth and surpass Music and video and become the largest sub-category by 2019
- Online channel dominate global sales in the Music, Video and Entertainment Software market, and is also the fastest growing channel
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software Retailing 2014- 2019 ; Market Dynamics, Retail Trends, and Competitive Landscape
The “Global Music, Video and Entertainment Software, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides comprehensive analysis of global Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail sales across different channels. The report covers current and forecast retail sales data for the category in 50 countries. It also details consumer trends, competitive landscape and latest innovations occurred in the review period.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors on global, regional and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Music, Video and Entertainment Software category and further sub-categories that includes: music and video and games software
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Music, Video and Entertainment Software's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: online, music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other specialist retailers, department stores, electrical and electronics specialists, convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, drug stores and health and beauty stores and duty free retailers
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of 50 countries for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Music, Video and Entertainment Software retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level (Music and video and Games software) across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make regional/country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based
on the information about store count and latest developments for key
Music, Video and Entertainment Software retailers in different region
GameStop Corporation Best Buy Toys "R" Us Barnes and Noble Inc FYE Books-A-Million Sanborns Hastings Entertainment Saraiva HMV Canada Gandhi Dixons Carphone Müller Mondadori M.video OJSC Toys "R" Us Fnac priceminister.com Cdiscount Weltbild.de Jpc BBC Shop Play.com/rakuten.co.uk ozon.ru Libreriauniversitaria.it Casa del Libro Conrad Ibs Rakuten.com Yesasia.com Newegg.cn Amazon China Wemakeprice G-Market Yes24.com Tmall Dangdang Target JB HiFi Sanity Books Kinokuniya Planet M Lawson HMV Entertainment ABC Shop Book-Ace Landmark Bandi and Luni's Angus and Robertson Bookworld Game The Shop WantItAll Takealot.com Souq.com israel-catalog.com Israel Music Jumia Musica Emax Virgin Megastore Tokyogames
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research