Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 which provides an overview of the indication’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Nephropathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Nephropathy. Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team of industry experts.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Nephropathy.
- A review of the Nephropathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Nephropathy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Nephropathy.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nephropathy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Promedior, Inc. Hydra Biosciences, Inc. Anthera Pharmaceuticals‚ Inc. IGAN Biosciences Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013.