The analysts forecast global food enzymes market to grow at a CAGR of 6.80% over the period 2014-2019.
Food enzymes are catalysts of biochemical reactions that break down complex starch, fat, and large protein molecules into smaller units. They are derived from various sources such as plant tissue, animal tissue, and microorganisms. They are widely used in food and beverage products to aid digestive and metabolic processes. Based on type, food enzymes are segmented into carbohydrases, proteases, lipases, and others. They are used in confectionery products, bakery products, beverages, dairy products, convenience foods, and meat and poultry products.
High consumption of packaged and processed foods, coupled with a rapid shift in lifestyle and food habits worldwide, is triggering demand for food enzymes as processed and packaged foods are usually composed of complex molecules that are often difficult to digest. Some enzymes are also used to enhance the shelf life and improve the appearance of food and beverages.Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global food enzymes market for the period 2015-2019. The report further provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Type (carbohydrases, proteases, lipases, and others)
- Application (confectionary and bakery products, beverages, dairy products, convenience foods, meat and poultry products, and others)
- Geography (APAC, EMEA, North America, and ROW)
- Source (plants, animals, and microorganisms)
The report, Global Food Enzymes Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, and an extensive coverage on various applications, geography, and types. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and the growth prospects in the coming years. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market and uses the Herfindahl Index to map the intensity of competition in various markets across the world.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39782 .
- AB enzymes
- DuPont Danisco
Other Prominent Vendors
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- Aum Enzymes
- BioResource International
- Chr. Hansen
- Enzymatic Deinking Technologies
- KDN Biotech
- New England Biolabs
- Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies
- Growth in Consumption of Processed and Packaged Foods
- Stringent Rules and Intense Scrutiny Hindering Entry of New Players
- Production of Enzymes through Transgenic Sources
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39782 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.