ICs are very delicate in nature, therefore, prone to contamination that can cause malfunctioning. To eliminate such issues, silicon chips or ICs are protected by using packaging materials. Wafer level packaging is one such type of packaging, which involves the packaging of individual ICs using best fit packaging processes conducted at wafer level manufacturing in semiconductor production process.
Analysts forecast the Global Wafer-level Packaging Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 0.1 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospectas of the Global Wafer-level Packaging Equipment market for the period 2015-2019. This report considers 2014 as the base year and provides data for the trailing 12 months. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of wafer-level packaging equipment worldwide. However, the report does not take into consideration the following while calculating the market size:
- Support or maintenance services that are offered for/with wafer-level packaging equipment
- Components that are used in the production of wafer-level packaging equipment
- Aftermarket sales of wafer-level packaging equipment
- Applied Materials
- EV Group
- Tokyo Electron
- Tokyo Seimitsu
Other Prominent Vendors
- Rudolph Technologies
- Suss Microtec
- Increased Demand for Smartphones and Tablets
- Rapid Changes in Technology
- Short Replacement Cycle of Portable Electronic Devices
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29871 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)