According to China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014-2017 by Sino Market Insight, sales volume of China’s commercial vehicles is estimated to register a CAGR of 6% in 2014-2017, and will reach 5.12 million in 2017. The development of commercial vehicle industry is closely related to macro economy. In 2013, the growth rate of China’s GDP fell to 7.7%, while commercial vehicle market experienced slow growth at the same time, with output and sales volume increasing by 7.6% and 6.4%, respectively.
In view of market segment, the truck market remain depressed due to slower pace in infrastructure construction and project construction. In 2013, output and sales volume of trucks in China were 2.705 million and 2.726 million separately, edging up 3.3% and 2.8% year-on-year. It is expected that the truck market will maintain a moderate growth trend over the next few years because of continuous structural adjustments of China’s macro economy.
Driven by positive factors like tourist bus and school bus, bus market saw rapid development in recent years. In 2013, output and sales volume of bus in China reached 483,000 and 477,000, rising by 13.4% and 12.0% from a year earlier respectively. It is projected that spurred by new energy bus and school bus, the bus market will keep growing fast, with an estimated average growth rate of around 10% in 2014-2017.
Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZiF
- With respect to market pattern, there were a total of 73 companies selling commercial vehicles in China in 2013, among which the top ten in terms of sales volume were Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng Motor, JAC Motors, Jinbei Automobile, FAW Group, Jiangling Holding, SAIC-GM-Wuling, Sinotruk, Nanjing Auto and Chang’an Automobile, with a combined market share of 71.6%.
- In bus field, large bus has a higher market concentration than medium-sized bus and light-weight bus. China’s large bus market is dominated by Jinlong Bus and Yutong Bus, with combined market share of 65.2% in this segment in 2013.
- In truck field, market concentration of heavy-duty truck is the highest. Major companies include Sinotruk, Beiqi Foton, Dongfeng Motor, JAC Motors and Shaanxi Automobile, with their combined market shares up to 83.8% of the segment in 2013.
China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report, 2014-2017 includes six chapters and 126 charts, involving the followings:
- Overview of commercial vehicle industry (including macro-economy and relevant policies)
- Sales volume of commercial vehicles in China (including output and sales volume of the overall market and all segments in 2009-2013, and output and sales volume forecasts in 2014-2017)
- Export and import markets of commercial vehicle (including import and export volume and value, and data of importers and exporters)
- Competition pattern of commercial vehicles (types of overall market and segments, ranking of companies by sales volume, market share and comparison of finance among key companies)
- Operation of ten Chinese commercial vehicle producers (covering corporate profile, financial indicators, revenue structure, sales volume, ranking and market share of commercial vehicle, major clients and performance forecast)
Find other Automotive Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/automotive
Spanning Over 92 pages, “China Commercial Vehicle Industry Report 2014” report covering the Industry’s Macro Environment, Overview of Commercial Vehicle Industry, Production and Sales, Import and Export, Industry Competition, Key Companies. The report covered 10 companies - Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Motor Corporation, Jinbei Automobile, Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd., SG Automotive Group Co., Ltd., Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd., King Long Motor Group, China National Heavy Duty Truck Group, Chang'an Automobile Co., Ltd, Yutong Bus Co., Ltd.
Find other reports on China Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/china
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports,Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us for Automotive industry updates: http://www.linkedin.com/company/automotive-reports
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports