RnRMarketResearch.com adds “UK Waste Management: market insight “ report to its research database.
In this report the UK waste management market, covering the collection, treatment and disposal of municipal, commercial and industrial waste. Report looks at the market size and growth, macro-economic, regulatory and commercial drivers.
Report review the competitive landscape, and analyses competitive differentiation of the main operators in the sector. Based on our analysis of historical drivers, macroeconomic and other forecasts, and our experience of having worked in the sector, we provide a sector forecast.
Complete Report Available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/uk-waste-management-market-insight-market-report.html .
The economic downturn was deeper and took longer then most had expected, and many industry sectors were affected. The UK waste management industry held up relatively well. Some operators were forced to de-leverage, there was some defensive and offensive M&A activity but most had to adapt their business models to a changing demand for their services. Overall however, the market has resilient underlying drivers.
Factors like rising direct and environmental cost of waste, landfill diversion and other waste reduction targets as well as decreasing landfill void are raising pressure on the industry. These factors push the industry to innovate and find new ways to recycle, treat waste and to recover energy.
We believe that, in order for those in the sector to make the best decisions in a complex and changing environment, they need to have the best information in a concise manner, especially in uncertain times. The aim of this report is to provide this.
This report is intended for integrated waste management operators themselves, users of their services, partners, investors, banks, analysts, consultants and other parties with interests in the sector.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=196205 .
This report is based on
· Publicly available data including company annual reports, websites, press releases and government information and statistics
· Interviews with senior decision makers in the industry
· In-depth analysis of macro-economic environment and relevant market drivers
· Our own experience of advising both companies and investors in the waste management and adjacent sectors
Information from these sources has been synthesised and presented clearly and concisely with extensive use of charts and tables to illuminate and support conclusions.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=196260 .
Table of Contents
The UK Waste Management market - 5
History and regulation
Market size and growth - 10
Waste Management market size & growth
Market drivers - 14
Explanation of market drivers
Drivers and their impact
Market characteristics - 19
Comparison to other sectors
Competitive landscape - 22
European waste groups
Main UK operators
Forecasts - 28
Macro economic forecasts
Key drivers forecast
Appendix - 31
List of Charts
1. Components of the DEFRA waste hierarchy
2. Waste generation by type / million tonnes
3. Waste generation by source / million tonnes
4. Waste management by function or market / £m
5. Total UK waste by management method / % of total
6. Commercial & industrial (C&I) waste by client sector / million tonnes
7. UK waste management revenue / £m
8. UK waste management revenue by segment / £m
9. Non-hazardous waste sent to recycling / million tonnes
10. Incineration of non-hazardous waste / million tonnes
11. Non-hazardous waste disposal, by destination / million tonnes
12. Waste management sector turnover share of GDP, international benchmark / %
13. Waste management sector turnover per person employed, international benchmark /000
14. UK GDP in current prices (money GDP), inflation (GDP deflator) and real GDP / % annual changes
15. UK Inflation: Consumer price index and GDP deflator / % annual change
16. UK population and household growth: historical and forecast / millions
17. UK GDP in current prices (money GDP), inflation (GDP deflator), households and real
18. GDP per head / % annual changes
19. Index of UK manufacturing output and number of enterprises
20. Waste generation, by source, million tonnes
21. Waste industry cost structure / share of 2011 turnover
22. Waste industry gross margin and turnover growth relative to other industries
23. Waste Industry concentration / % of enterprises with revenue > £5m
24. Main UK waste groups by group (global) turnover and geographical focus / £bn
25. Waste management industry estimated market revenue shares / £m
26. Waste management industry gross margin trend, by segment
27. Trends in profitability of leading UK waste operators / £m pre-tax profit, margin %
28. Profitability of UK operators / Pre-tax profit margin %, 2011
29. Revenue per employee for main UK waste operators / £'000
30. Trend in revenue per employee, main UK operators / £'000
31. UK GDP in current prices (money GDP), inflation (GDP deflator) and real GDP / % annual changes. Historical and OBR Dec 2012 forecast
32. UK Consumer Price Index and GDP deflator / % annual change. Historical and 31. OBR Dec 2012 forecast
33. Forecast UK waste management turnover / £m
Browse more reports on Waste to Energy Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/waste-to-energy .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
Follow Us OnTwitter: https://twitter.com/RnRMR
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts