A laser (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) is a device that produces a concentrated beam of coherent monochromatic electromagnetic radiation by stimulated emission of photons from excited molecules. These devices are widely used in applications such as communications, materials processing, excimer lithography, data storage, medical and aesthetics, science and military, and instrumentation and sensors. Lasers are used for drilling, cutting, alignment, bloodless surgery, cosmetic dentistry, and reading bar codes. They are categorized into two types: diode and non-diode lasers
Analysts forecast the Global Industrial Laser market to grow at a CAGR of 10.23 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Industrial Laser market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of lasers for industrial applications such as cutting, welding, marking, engraving, automotive, and semiconductor and microprocessing applications worldwide. The report does not consider the following in calculating the market size:
- Components or devices used in the production of lasers
- Any type of device that does not fall under the laser category
- Service and maintenance of lasers
- Lasers used for other applications such as communication, data storage, excimer lithography, healthcare, and defense
- North America
- IPG Photonics
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies
- Trumpf Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- 3S Photonics
- Active Fiber Systems
- AdValue Photonics
- Apollo Instruments
- Calmar Laser
- Clark MXR
- EOLITE Systems
- Furukawa Electric
- GBOS Laser Technology
- GSI Group
- IMRA America
- JDS Uniphase
- JENOPTIK Laser
- JK Lasers
- Laserglow Technologies
- Lee Laser
- Mitsubishi Cable Industries
- Miyachi Unitek
- NKT Photonics
- Nuphoton Technologies
- Photonic Solutions
- Photonics Industries International
- Prima Electro North America
- Quanta System
- Quantel Group
- TOPTICA Photonics
- Wuhan Raycus Fiber Laser Technologies
- Increased Adoption because of its Superior Attributes
- High Dependency on Limited Key Suppliers
- Increased R&D Spending by Vendors
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29865 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)