H1 Global LNG Liquefaction and Regasification Capacity Outlook - New Export and Import Facilities to Significantly Alter Global LNG Trade is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The global LNG industry is currently witnessing rapid developments at both the supply (liquefaction) and demand (regasification) side. On the liquefaction side, Qatar currently holds the highest LNG liquefaction capacity in the world. However, by 2020, the US, Australia and Canada are expected to become larger centers for LNG liquefaction. On the LNG regasification side, major LNG buyers in Asia are trying to form buyers clubs in order to better negotiate LNG prices. Among the traditional major LNG buyers in the world, the US is set to change its status from a buyer to a supplier of LNG.
The report provides information and analysis on the LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook. It includes -
- The global liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook for the 2014-2020 period
- An analysis of key trends and issues in the global LNG trade
- The LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity outlook for EMEA, APAC and Americas
- Benchmarking of major LNG liquefaction and regasification operators and major planned LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capabilities by allowing you to -
- Gain insight on the global LNG market
- Learn about global LNG liquefaction and regasification capacity up to 2020
- Know the key trends and issues in the global LNG market
- Understand the key emerging buyers and suppliers in the global LNG market
- Identify opportunities in the global LNG market
- Facilitate decision-making on the basis of the most recent capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s assets and their capacity
To access full report with TOC, please visit H1 Global LNG Liquefaction and Regasification Capacity Outlook.