The Report “North American stationary cycles Market by Type (Upright Stationary Cycle, Recumbent Stationary Cycle, Others), by End-User (Health Clubs, Vertical Markets, Home Fitness) – Forecast to 2019″ is now available at RnRMarketResearch.com.
The North America stationary cycle market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014 to 2019. The market holds a high potential for growth in future due to a number of forces favoring this market. These include exponentially increasing disposable incomes of consumers. Government initiatives by raising funds, conducting conferences, as well as, arranging of community-based physical activity and healthy eating programs have been fuelling the market. However, the paucity of research & development (R&D) facilities, and deceptive marketing strategies and practices adopted by the players in the fitness equipment market to attract customers are obstructing the growth of this market. The shift of major health club chains towards the equipment retailing and the emergence of new distribution channels in the fitness industry provide numerous growth opportunities for the market players.
In this report, the North America stationary cycle market is broadly classified on the basis of product types, pricing of the equipment, and end-users. The products segment is classified into recumbent stationary cycle, and upright stationary cycle, among others. Based on the pricing of equipment, the North America stationary cycle market has been categorized into premium equipment and budget equipment. Based on end-users, the stationary cycle market is analyzed on vertical markets, health clubs, and the home fitness segment. For the geographical analysis, the market has been segmented into the U.S. and Canada.
The U.S. market commanded the larger share of 87.7% of the North America stationary cycle market in 2013, followed by Canada. As per the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), about 313,011 liposuction procedures were performed in the United States in 2012. Nearly 37.5% adults in the U.S. are obese; this is expected to increase to 42% by 2030 (Centre for Disease Control and Prevention). Hence, with the increasing rate of obesity in the U.S., the market is projected to grow further.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market, along with the developments (New product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures) done by the companies over the past few years and strategies adopted by them to sustain and strengthen their positions in the North America stationary cycle market. Advanced Group Fitness (U.S.), Bladez Fitness (U.S.), Cybex International, Inc. (U.S.), Nautilus, Inc. (U.S.), Life Fitness (U.S.), and Horizon Fitness (U.S.), are among the key players engaged in this market.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/north-american-stationary-cycles-market-by-type-upright-stationary-cycle-recumbent-stationary-cycle-others-by-end-user-health-clubs-vertical-markets-home-fitness-forecast-to-2019-market-report.html .
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysisindustry analysis (industry trends and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together provide the basic views on the competitive landscape; usage patterns; emerging and high-growth segments of the stationary cycle market; the countries and their respective regulatory policies; government initiatives; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater share in the North American market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North America stationary cycle market; usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment-wise) and purchasing data; and comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products and product recalls.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets, across geographies, new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the stationary cycle market, along with a detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, company share analysis of the key players forecasted till 2019
- Product/Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers’ perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Single user License: US $ 2650
Purchase this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=327919 .
For further information on “North American stationary cycles Market by Type (Upright Stationary Cycle, Recumbent Stationary Cycle, Others), by End-User (Health Clubs, Vertical Markets, Home Fitness) – Forecast to 2019” report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / Call +1 888 391 5441.