RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Lidoderm/Versatis (Neuropathic Pain) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
Neuropathic pain (NP) is defined as a disorder of the sensorimotor system and is distinctly different from nociceptive pain, which is a consequence of trauma, injury, or inflammation. The main difference between neuropathic and nociceptive pain is the absence of a continuous nociceptive input in neuropathic pain. Although the term neuropathic pain is used to describe a wide range of pain syndromes with varying etiologies, this report focuses on 3 distinct forms of NP: Painful diabetic neuropathy, Postherpetic neuralgia and trigeminal neuralgia. The main classes of drugs used to treat these three neuropathic pain indications include anticonvulsants, antidepressants, opioids and topical treatments. However, despite the availability of multiple pain medications only 50% of patients respond to any given drug and there are numerous the side effects associated particularly with systemically administered drugs, that reduce their tolerability. New treatments will target some key unmet needs in terms of efficacy and tolerability, but opportunities will remain for drugs that can more reliably eradicated NP in targeted patient populations, as well as offering an improved safety profile.
Inquire For Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=179170 .
Lidoderm, the topical analgesic 5% lidocaine patch (medicated plaster), was invented by US pharmacist Harry Hind (Hind Healthcare) and was approved by the FDA in March 1999 for the treatment of PHN. Teikoku Seiyaku then assumed from Hind full responsibility for manufacture of the Lidoderm patch, while Endo Pharmaceuticals has the rights to market the patch in the US. The patch was launched by Endo in the US in September 1999 for the treatment of PHN. In Europe, the patch was co-developed by Teikoku and the German drug company, Grünenthal, and was launched in the EU in 2007 under the brand name Versatis.
- Overview of Neuropathic pain, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Lidoderm including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Lidoderm for the top six countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=179170 .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Neuropathic pain
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Lidoderm performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Lidoderm from 2012-2022 in the top six countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
Browse Diseases & treatment Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online databas e of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/