Most up-to-date research on "Travel and Tourism in Ethiopia to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Ethiopian travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Ethiopia for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline and hotel markets
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-and-tourism-in-ethiopia-to-2018-report.html
Ethiopia’s travel and tourism sector is still in a growth phase, and is largely supported by infrastructure improvements. The number of domestic trips reached 8.1 million, while international trips reached 666,996 in 2013, the main source countries for which were China, the US, Nigeria, Sudan and Belgium. Over the forecast period (2014−2018), the sector is expected to record growth in the volume of inbound and outbound tourists as Ethiopian Airlines establishes new routes, increases flight capacity and launches airfare discounts.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Ethiopia:
- It details historical values for the Ethiopian tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Ethiopia.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline and hotel industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period.
For Market Research Latest Reports Visit @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
Reasons to buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Ethiopian travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Ethiopian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
- Ethiopian Airlines is a fundamental growth driver of tourism development in Ethiopia. The airline has taken various initiatives to increase tourist inflows by introducing several new international and domestic routes, and expanded its flight capacity. It also partnered with other airlines to create codeshare agreements, which have had a positive impact on tourist flows. The airline is urging Ethiopian tour operators and journalists to participate in international tourism expos, and in May 2014, Ethiopian Airlines reduced its inbound fares by 40% to encourage tourism.
- The Ethiopian government is planning to develop the tourism industry and created two new entities –the Tourism Transformation Council and the Ethiopian Tourism Organization – in March 2014 to aid this plan. This Tourism Transformation Council will develop the country's key tourist destinations and take initiatives to create and implement tourism campaigns. It will also provide instruction to local government bodies to remove political obstructions currently impeding the development of the tourism sector. This is one of the strategies listed under the Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP), which aims to transform the country into one of the five leading tourist destinations in Africa by 2020.
- Ethiopia is currently attempting to attract more tourists from India, and has taken initiatives to promote a tourism campaign: Come, Visit Ethiopia. Ethiopia has opened a cultural center in its embassy in New Delhi, and plans to introduce tourism boards in Mumbai. Ethiopia also participated in SATTE 2013 in January 2013, to attract more Indian tourists to its leisure and Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions (MICE) segments. Ethiopian Airlines currently operates flights from Delhi and Mumbai, and plans to commence flights from Ahmedabad, Chennai and Bangalore in the future.
- In November 2013, Ethiopian Airlines expanded its route to fly four times a week to Niamey, Niger and launched four-times-a-week flights to Kano, Nigeria from May 2014. This new route will allow passengers to make connections to Cairo, Mumbai, Guangzhou, Dubai, Riyadh, Khartoum, Hong Kong, Jeddah, Beirut, Washington, DC, and Toronto. Ethiopian Airlines has also announced that it will commence daily flights to London from July 2014.
- The Second Hotel Show Ethiopia Expo was organized by Ozzie Event Management from May 16 to 18, 2014 in Addis Ababa. The main focus of the expo was to develop marketing links between stakeholders in the hospitality industry. Ozzie Event Management plans to organize similar trade fairs at least once every six months to make firm links between hotels and the tourism sector. Participants included hotel consultants, hotel operators, equipment suppliers, and tour operators.
Browse Reports in Travel Services @ http://www.researchmoz.us/travel-services-market-reports-154.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: