Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites
Energy offering, Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in Europe, 2014 - Details of All Operating and Planned Gas Storage Sites is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the gas storage industry in Europe. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned gas storage facilities in Europe. The profiles of major companies operating in the Europe underground gas storage industry are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Provides information on gas storage specifications like type of gas storage site, Working gas Capacity, Total Storage Capacity and maximum Withdrawal Rate
- Provides operator information for all active and planned underground gas storage sites
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Gazprom, Stoccaggi Gas Italia S.p.A. and RWE AG
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/194633
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned gas storage sites in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global underground gas storage industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of latest capacity data
- Assess your competitors gas storage sites and their capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Europe.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/194633
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948