Order report by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with (North America Intraoperative Imaging Market) / report name in subject line and your contact details.
On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
Intraoperative imaging includes real-time imaging modalities, which are used during surgical procedures to provide real-time images of the surgery. The most commonly used intraoperative imaging technologies include intraoperative ultrasound imaging, intraoperative CT scans, and intraoperative MRI.
The North American intraoperative imaging market, mainly driven by improved technological advancements which are integral to modern surgical procedures, was valued at $196.9 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $235.1 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
The report, ‘North America Intraoperative Imaging Market Forecast, 2008-2018’, analyzes the market under three product types: intraoperative MRI, intraoperative CT, and intraoperative ultrasound. Intraoperative ultrasound is the largest market and constituted a market share of 51.4% in 2013, expected to reach $119.0 million by 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.2%. The market is expected to witness a high growth in the forecast period due to its valuable technique that enables surgeons to improve decision making in surgical procedures.
The U.S. is the largest market in the North American intraoperative imaging market, followed by Canada and Mexico.
This report also provides an extensive competitive landscape of companies operating in this market. The main companies extensively covered in this report are Brainlab AG, IMRIS Inc., GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Siemens, and Philips.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/317893-north-america-intraoperative-imaging-market.html .
Report Customization Options
Along with market data, you can also customize MMM offerings that are in keeping with your company’s specific needs. Customize your report on the North American intraoperative imaging market to get an insight into all-inclusive industry standards and a deep-dive analysis of the following considerations:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of endoscopes (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of endoscopes (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Macroeconomic indicators (number of hospitals and diagnostic centers, reimbursement scenario, and healthcare expenditure)
Surgeon/Physician Perception Analysis
- Fast turnaround analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connection tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=317893 .
Table of Contents
1.1 Objective of the study
1.2 Market Definitions
1.3 Market Segmentation & Aspects Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
1.4.1 Assumptions (Market Size, Forecast, etc)
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
Inquire before buying this report on price $3500 @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=317893 .
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.